Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that there will be no change in plans for military operations following the recent counter-offensive in Ukraine.

BBC reported this information on September 17 (Saturday).

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has claimed the recapture of 8,000 square kilometers (3,000 square miles) in the past six days in the Kharkiv region of northeastern Ukraine.

Vladimir Putin has not officially commented on the counterattack in Ukraine so far. Yesterday, Friday, he gave his response to this.

Vladimir Putin said that Ukraine’s counter-attack took them in any hurry. And their operation in the Donbas region of Ukraine is going according to plan.

He also said that Russia has not yet used its full military might in Ukraine. Only Russian professional forces are fighting in Ukraine.

And Putin has threatened dire consequences if Ukraine steps up its counter-military offensive.

(September 17)